Quick Lube Technician / Courtesy Hyundai
Location: Tampa, FL
Attention Entry level Technicians
High Volume Hyundai Dealer Now Seeking Entry Level Technicians!!
Courtesy Hyundai, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with over 80 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking Express Technicians!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Perform line technician services (oil changes & tires, etc.)
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Automotive technical school certifications preferred
- Experience changing oil and tires required
- Apprenticeship experience a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Must have prior good work or school attendance
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Must have basic tools
- Must be able to pass pre employment screenings (background and drug screenings)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Collision Centers, Collision Repair, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Honda Technician, Ford, Toyota, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 60 days
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability available
- Paid training
- Technician guild program
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program