Location: Dallas, TX
GardaWorld is seeking qualified individuals who have strong security skills for challenging positions as Premise Guards. Selected candidates are responsible for the surveillance of the building and the safety of all employees. Premise Guards will assist in administrative duties and support the operation on a daily basis. All positions are armed.
- Maintains surveillance by monitoring cameras and taking routine walks through the facility.
- Greets and directs employees, customers, and vendors. Ensures all non-site employees are logged prior to entering and exiting the facility.
- Conducts inspection of personal belongings or packages being carried into and out of the facility by employees, customers, and vendors as warranted.
- Assists in administrative duties such as handling incoming and outgoing mail and answering the main telephone line.
- Cross-trains in other operational areas to assist when necessary.
- Cooperates with other staff members and is an integral part of the team.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Premise Guards must be 21 + years of age or older.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the Security industry.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Premise Guards may need to fill in for a Driver/Messenger based on operational needs.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace