Business Development Research Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Name: Admin LAC Group
LibGig, a national leader in library staffing, is recruiting an experienced Business Development Research Specialist for placement at a prominent Denver firm!
- Provide competitive intelligence research and analysis for requests from the Marketing Department and Communications groups and attorneys
- Research and monitor resources to identify potential business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Provide strategic and analytical support to identify business development opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Provide proactive monitoring and alerting using a variety of resources to identify industry trends, business prospects and customer segments
- Provide regular status reports on competitive intelligence research
- Work with senior managers and lateral hires to set up business intelligence initiatives
- Synthesize research findings in support of business development initiatives
- Collaborate with co-workers on projects such as developing an internal business development database, encouraging cross-selling among attorneys and policy advisors, and planning events and communications campaigns
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.