AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR / AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Name: Apply via CareerBuilder
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR / AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER – Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
Isn’t it time you took your automotive service advisor career further?
- Ford Automotive Service Advisors / Service Writers greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Automotive Service Advisors / Service Writers perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Ford Service Advisors prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
As a Ford Automotive Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- Previous automotive service advisor experience required – 2 years minimum
- ADP experience preferred
- Ford Experienced preferred
- High CSI rating
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Great pay plans
- Medical, dental, vision
- Internal Training and development
- Customer focused environment